Today, I was told to create a blog. Pomranka said "Emma, you need a blog."
Okay, well, maybe she didn't say that. But it was close.
So I spent the rest of the day thinking about what I would write about. And here's the long-awaited ultimatum.
Nothing.
Yep. I'm going to write about nothing. Because in doing that, it will give me the freedom to write about whatever I want.
So congratulations, you lucky readers, you have now become a follower of a blog that writes about nothing.
But even nothing is something, so hang in there, and something may come your way. As the great philosopher Socrates once said... Oh. Just kidding. Socrates never said anything about bad bloggers.
I really need to get better at this quoting thing.
I am very proud. You are a great writer and I am sure this blog will help you get started on the path!! YAY!
ReplyDelete