Is going to be so. Much. Fun.
I'm super jazzed.
But it's funny. Because while I'm super excited and I know that it will be a blast, I'm nervous too.
I feel like it's my first day of elementary school or something.
Will the other kids like me? What if I don't fit in? I hope I wear the right shoes...
I mean, you never know what those other kids will be like. What if the bullies steal my lunch money?!
But really. I have no idea what to expect.
It's always interesting going to district-wide, or in this case, state-wide things. Because you can see all of the different fashions from all of the different schools, and everybody has their friends that they know, but at the same time they're thrown in with a bunch of people that they don't. It's an adventure to see who will end up talking to who, and how the new friend groups will form.
I just hope that we all get along. I mean, with a women's choir of around 100 people, it would be a nightmare to try and put us all in time-out.
I don't think we would all fit in the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment