And tonight on Disney channel (and by Disney channel I mean some other channel where inappropriate jokes and swearing are allowed) we bring you a new show...
That's So College!
(I sincerely hope you sang that and then snapped your fingers and made some sassy black girl head movement. That's not racist, it's just Raven.)
The gist of the show is that a lot of things get said that, out of context, really don't make much sense, and in context, don't make sense either! It's great!
We get to do great things like ask Sydney to never say "vom" ever again, and then spend the next five minutes getting a seemingly never-ending string of texts from her just saying "vom vom vom vom vom" until you think you actually may drive to Evergreen and break her phone.
Hear that, Sydney?
Lucky for her, I don't have a car (...yet. Next time).
We also get to internet stalk hockey players, watch videos of their bad commercials that they probably wish nobody knew about, and google their faces on the computer instead of on Meghan's phone so she doesn't get embarrassed in the press box (which has never happened, I don't know what you're talking about).
Tonight's episode: In which a tin of cookies appears, we all move our chairs closer to the table on which they're sitting in order the optimize the cookie-to-mouth ratio, and I do yoga in the middle of the lounge.
And we watch the entirety of Robin Sparkles' video just so we can hear Canadians say "aboot."
You're welcome, fourth floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment