When you're living in the dorm over break, it feels like you are actually the only person in the whole building. Nobody's on the elevator, nobody's in the lounge, nobody's walking around, and there are about 7 cars in the whole parking lot.
It's weird.
So when I got in the elevator tonight and it was actually full, it was like Christmas.
Except with more people. And less presents. And more smelly elevators.
And by less presents I mean no presents.
Why don't people on the elevator give me presents.
They should start doing that.
Anyway, there were a couple guys that actually weren't Asian in there, and I was the only girl.
(Seriously. This school makes me feel so racist. There are just so many Asians.)
They were pretty excited when I got in the elevator. I mean, I would be too. Have you seen me recently? Kidding. So totally kidding. I look like a train wreck at this point in the evening.
Guy 1: Alriiiight
Guy 2: Party in this elevator
Guy 3: Woop woop
Me: Yeah, this is the first time there have actually been other people in the elevator with me in, like, two months
Guy 2: Did you stay here over break?
Me: Yep. Ghost town
Guy 3: Yeah it's so barren
Guy 1: Except for the crazy sex parties
Everyone else: ...
Me: Guess I didn't get invited to any of those
Guy 1: Too bad
Guy 1: They're super great
Guy 1: You missed out
Guy 1: Well have a good night
I love socializing in college. It's like a whole new universe.
Also, I apparently failed at break. I'll do better next time.
Spring break 2013, WATCH OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment