Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yawn.

I don't yawn, for the record. But that's beside the point.

The other night I was pretending to be sleepy, because yes, I do that a lot, and I yawned.

And my mom started laughing at me.

I didn't understand. What was so funny about my yawn?

All I did was say honk-shoo.

Doesn't everybody yawn like that?

Apparently not. 

Apparently that's something I made up when I was little.

And my mom thinks it's funny.

Don't worry, I know what you're probably thinking right now.

Honk-shoo.

Was I right?

4 comments:

  1. honk-shoo? Does that actually sound like a yawn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you were little you would pretend to sleep and say Honk Shoo, Honk Shoo. That was the sound of you sleeping. Apparently. But it wasn't yawning. You were such a silly little girl, always asking for a nack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... apparently I also confuse my sleeping sounds. Silly me. :]

    'Ner we go, mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you must give me some props for being consistent even though I unknowingly used the completely wrong word the whole time. It doesn't even make any sense... so just replace ever "yawn" with "snore" and you're set. Haha.

    ReplyDelete