Bring it on, college.
Oh wait, it already did. I had to read two chapters of psychology (which equaled about 75 pages (and we're talking textbook pages, not normal people pages (ew))) and four chapters of ecology that I tried not to page count because I would just be depressed at what I spent my Sunday doing.
(I'm not really sure if that multiple-parenthesis thing I do is grammatically legal, but I really hope it is because I'm quite fond of it.)
Even though I had a ton of homework, I've also been having a ton of fun! It's really nice to have roommates who don't want to go out all the time, because then we can spend our Saturday nights doing awesome things like baking cookies with hot chocolate mix because we don't have any cocoa and playing Taboo until 2 a.m. while drinking Caprisuns. Like a boss.
Plus, we're beautiful. Fourth floor heartbreakers. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Everybody loves us.
Especially Chris, the guy on the fifth floor who is actually so creeped out by me that he intentionally looks the other way whenever he sees me. Which, lucky for him, is quite frequently. Whatever. We're getting married.
I have so many funny, random, mostly retarded things to share from this week that I can't even decide where to start. So I will pick a spot like a monkey throwing a dart, and we will wheel away freely from there.
Girl in my German class: GO.
So I don't know who among you watches Scrubs, but if you do, think back to about season 7. New crop of interns, Cox hates them all, blah blah same old drill. But do you remember the one intern who has a voice that is so squeaky and annoying she is actually not allowed to talk?
Like, trying-to-imitate-a-child-on-helium kind of annoying?
Good. Now take that voice and apply to a short blonde girl and picture her saying "Wie geht es ihnen?"
Hilarious.
Also, very startling. I was actually taken slightly aback each time she spoke the first day.
And the second day.
And the third day.
Hell, it still hasn't set in that that is actually her natural voice. Every time she talks people in my class look at their friends like "is this real life?" and try to stifle a giggle.
I'm sorry, Kaylee. You just sound so ridiculous. And I get to hear her every day.
Other than that and the fact that some kid in my psychology class looks exactly like a kid I knew in high school and hate very much, classes have been pretty regulation.
It's back in my dorm where things get weird.
Weird... or awesome.
Such as the white board that I got for our door on Saturday and put up with a note saying "draw us beautiful pictures," all the while fully aware that nobody actually likes me and expecting all of the notes to be written by us. But then I got this one:
My little heart was warmed.
Haha jokes. I didn't care about the note from Chris. (Sorry Meghan.) (Chris I still love you.) I cared about the awesome dinosaur that somebody drew me.
You guys. Somebody drew me a dinosaur. SOMEBODY DREW ME A DINOSAUR.
And I have no idea who it was. It wasn't even Meghan.
<3
Then tonight I saw that, in the midst of all of our ridiculous drawings that we added last night when we were drunk (on cookies! Got you, no alcohol here) the mystery artist had given his dinosaur a longer back and spikes all the way down his spine.
That dinosaur is going to live on my board forever.
Moral of this story (can I call this post a story?) is my suite is ridiculous, you should follow my Tumblr and then you can keep updated on all of the ridiculous things that we say all of the time (because I know that's totally high up on your agenda), and college life is so far suiting me well, even if I'm not quite going the traditional route.
Oh yeah, and somebody drew me a dinosaur.

ur hawt
ReplyDelete